Smiling Butt Cream
You ask, we answer
Where exactly does it go?
-Before each ride, apply a layer of cream to the skin in contact with the saddle and to the perineum.
- You can also apply directly to the chamois in your cycling shorts .
Which cream should I choose?
- The 15 ml dispenser is enough for 5 to 8 lubrications and is great for traveling and bikepacking.
- The 100 mldispenser will give you comfort for 25 to 35 lubrications (half a season). It's ideal for rides from home, but it's also great for long trips.
Does the cream wash off well?
- Sure, that's no problem!
- The cream does not break the fibers of sportswear , it can be used for long periods of time and repeatedly.
- After the ride, wash the cream according to the washing instructions on the cycling pants.
What are the main ingredients of the cream?
- Essential oils from walnut, jojoba, sesame, soy and wheat sprouts.
- Shea butter soothes and softens the skin. Combined with jojoba oil, it maintains its natural hydration.
- Walnut oil is a well-known antioxidant with detoxifying effects and together with wheat sprouts oil they create a source of vitamin E.
How should I store the cream?
- It is best to use the cream before the expiration date stated on the package.
- Once opened, we recommend storing the cream in a cool place and not exposing it to the sun.
- The stated shelf life of the cream with proper storage in a dark and cool environment will significantly prolong its effectiveness (preferably at 6 - 10 ° C).
Where is the cream made?
- We developed our cream with 1. Aromaterapeutická, a leading Czech company with more than 25 years of traditional production in the field of natural cosmetics.
- The cream is made from purely natural ingredients in the village of Kšice in western Bohemia.
The base of the creams for men and women is the same, but the added plant essential oils are different and so are the scents. However, the aroma is not purely 'women's' or 'men's'. You can choose the variant according to your own needs, mood and fragrance preference. The essential oils contained not only have an effect on the treated skin, they also have a psychological effect and serve as a natural preservative.
Who is behind the development?
Find out by listening to our podcast Life in the Saddle. We discussed the evolution of chamois cream directly with the recipe's creator Michaela Švorcová, CEO of 1. Aromaterapeutická. In the interview, you'll learn more tips on how to care for your saddle region and to overall improve your cycling lifestyle.
Cycling time is not limited by the butt, but by fitness:)
Reliable delivery, eco packing, great product.
First experience with a similar product and so far so good.
It smells nice, has met high expectations.
Good product, nice smell, fast delivery