About the product
Cooling massage emulsion aids cyclists to regenerate muscle and joint stress:
- gentle cooling effects soothe overworked muscles and joints,
- supports the metabolism after sports and other physically demanding activities,
- suitable for rehabilitation massages,
- speeds up the regeneration process.
Together with Warming Legs Cream forms a comprehensive massage kit suitable for every obsessive cyclist. Plus, when you add our Smiling Butt Cream, you'll get a complete cycling package to boost your riding experience.
Cooling Legs Cream
You ask, we answer
Where can I apply the emulsion?
- The emulsion is intended primarily for the areas that suffer the most stress while riding, ie the leg muscles and joints. However, you can happily use it in other areas that require relief or massage (eg back, shoulders or neck area).
When is it appropriate to apply the emulsion?
- The cooling effects are appreciated the most after your ride, when you roll out your stressed muscles and joints or receive a post ride massage. In addition to a pleasant feeling of relaxation, you will also speed up the rehabilitation and the metabolic process
Which size should I choose?
- The 15 ml dispenser is enough for 5 to 8 lubrications and is great for traveling and bikepacking.
- The 100 mldispenser will give you comfort for 25 to 35 lubrications (half a season). It's ideal for rides from home, but it's also great for long trips.
What are the main components of a cooling emulsion?
- The cooling effect of the emulsion is created thanks to aloe vera extract and essential oil of spearmint.
- Juniper and pine essential oils promote metabolism and flushing out of metabolic products after sports or other intense physical exertion. Together with oils of rosemary, lavender, copaiva and St. John's wort macerate , they regenerate strained muscles and joints.
- Shea butter soothes and softens the skin. In combination with jojoba oil, it maintains its natural hydration.
How often can I apply the emulsion?
- The emulsion is suitable for everyday use. If necessary, you may apply it twice a day to the most stressed areas. Be sure to shake it well before use.
How should I store your cosmetics?
- It is best to use the emulsions before the expiration date stated on the package.
- Once opened, we recommend storing it in a cool place and not exposing it to the sun.
- The shelf life is significantly extended if you store it in a cool dark place (preferably in a refrigerator between 6 -10 ° C)
Where is the emulsion made?
- We developed our cosmetics with 1. Aromaterapeutická, a leading Czech company with more than 25 years of traditional production in the field of natural cosmetics.
- The cream and the emulsions are made from purely natural ingredients in the village of Kšice in western Bohemia.
Who is behind the development?
Find out by listening to our podcast Life in the Saddle. We discussed the evolution of chamois cream directly with the recipe's creator Michaela Švorcová, CEO of 1. Aromaterapeutická. In the interview, you'll learn more tips on how to care for your saddle region and to overall improve your cycling lifestyle.
Posedla knows no limits
We strongly believe that all great things come from grassroots. That's why we decided to sponsor a group of young and promising cyclists of men and women from the Unlimited KM Trading team based in Northern Czech Republic.
Cooling Legs Cream
Super. Fast delivery, everything without problems!