„Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional“ is not just a Buddhist proverb, but also one of the great pillars of our sport that fulfills the essence of cycling and all of us as cyclists!
- The bottle's inner sides are covered with a layer of amorphous silica, which forms a surface similar to glass,
- the water in your bottle will not give you that unwanted taste of plastic even on those scorching days in the saddle, giving you that piece of mind that your drink always remains cold and fresh,
- Purist adjustment protects the smell of the bottle, preventing stains and fungi. Thus, the water remains clear, clean and most importantly healthy
- self-sealing Heart Valve is 100% impermeable even when it is open. When compressed, it provides a strong flow of water, which is always appreciated during those big race days.
- the transparent rubber strips on the outside of the bottle deliver an easy and confident grip,
- the clear slit on the sides allows easy visibility to check the bottle content,
- made of recyclable and easily compressible material.
Material: LDPE (low-density polyethene)
Bidon | Suffering Is Optional
- Inspired by natureInspired by the way the lotus leaf shields itself by absorbing water to maintain its purity.
- Purist TechnologyThanks to this technology, the bottle resists all odours, stains and mould.
- Like drinking straight from the sourceA glass-like surface that keeps the water tasting fresh even on the hottest of days.